Document Scanner App
DocScan ST is an Indian Document Scanner App.
It allows users to ‘scan’ documents (by taking a photo with the device’s camera) and then share the photo as a PDF. The app can also generate ‘barcode’ for future reference.
How to scan documents with DocScan ST –
1. Download the App
2. Take a picture of the document.
3. Adjust the edges and choose the scan mode.
4. Your scanned PDF is now ready to be shared via email, social media etc.
4. We can generate a barcode and share it via email or social media. The user can scan that barcode using barcode scanner given in the app to download the scanned pdf to their device.
DocScan ST is made in India by ShubhiTech, a software development company.
Why choose DocScan ST :
1. Completely free to use.
2. No watermark on scanned images.
3. No SignIn required.
4. No advertisements.
1. Multiple page scan in batch mode.
2. Inbuilt camera with default mode set to the camera.
3. Flash control of the camera.
4. Import multiple images from the gallery.
5. Auto crop detection enhancement.
6. Page filter improvements and enhancements – all filters
7. Pdf/jpg quality and readability enhancements.
8. DocScan folder in your Documents folder is now created automatically with all your scans and PDFs.
9. Bug fixes and enhancements.